8th Annual Morrie Miller 5K Run/Walk
The Winona area athletic programs, and all young people of Winona, regardless of where they go to school, need your help.
Morrie Miller was a marvelous athlete and a marvelous human being. He would be particularly pleased to know that the funds raised in his name will help a variety of youth athletic programs for both boys and girls.
- 5K (3.1 Miles)
- Start at Winona Senior High School - 901 Gilmore Avenue - Winona, MN 55987
- Continue around West Lake Winona
- Pre-registration with shirt $20
- Pre-registration without shirt $15
- Registration on day of event $20 (no shirt guaranteed)
- Checks (non-refundable) to: Morrie Miller Athletic Foundation
- Send to: Laura Greseth, 102 East 3rd Street, Winona, MN 55987
- Online Registration: www.active.com
Pre-packet Pickup to include shirt and bib number, Friday, September 13th from 9 am to 5 pm at Merchants Bank downtown Winona location.
Pre-Registration Deadline: Registration must be received by Thursday, August 29th to guarantee race shirt.
Awards 5k Run
- Awards to top 2 overall men and women
- Awards to top 2 in each age division:
- 9 and under
- Choice of long-sleeved shirt or sleevless singlet guaranteed for all pre-registered participants (Shirts not guaranteed for race day registration)
- Refreshments available after the race
- Packet pick-up and race day registration beginning at 8:00 am on September 14th